Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reopened my vintage finds shop...

I have decided to reopen my vintage finds site on etsy. You may find it here:
 www.gardengoosegifts.etsy.com

copyright T.Wilson 2012/Small Town Living
 Currently I have some really cute Vintage Valentines available as well as vintage photos, a vintage purse and more. I'll be posting some vintage gloves,more vintage beaded purses and vintage hankies soon, along with even more fun finds. You never know what you will find. I very much enjoy being on the look out for items that are really fun to decorate with and that add a special touch to your decor.
---------------
I saw my first robin the other day! Which means Spring is definitely right around the corner..can't wait to get started on our Spring garden.
 nothing like fresh from the garden lettuces and green beans.:)
--------------
Wishing you all a lovely day!
 ~The Garden Goose!~

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Hi, Tina. I started reading your wonderful blog a year ago and this morning was going to come to the computer to delete it (along with some others that I haven't been interacting with for some time) from my list. I was so happy to find that you have started posting again. I find your interest in gardening in Central Florida something I will love to follow as I am here also; I am on the East Coast. I know that you will be able to get your diabetes under control. My husband is a nurse and he sees many, many people need to regulate their insulin levels with shots. You may even find yourself able to get off of this regimine if your body can "kick" itself back into gear." I am so impressed that you have gotten so many seeds ready for planting and so many plants in the ground. Where do you get your fruit trees: blueberry in particular? I look forward to reading more. P.S. You sound like you have such wonderful men in your life! Peace. Brianne